Dear patients of Fintel Family Dentistry,
We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening our office for elective dental treatment as of May 11th, 2020! We want to take a moment to say that infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our office policies have changed temporarily, in order to better prevent the spread of the virus.
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 540-366-3999.
The Fintel Family Dentistry Team
Follow Us/ Leave a Review: